To maximize billing, law firms large and small need to accurately assign postage costs to the correct internal and client parties. Attorneys also need the ability to add appropriate surcharges and fees. KBS MailOne software offers true 3-tier postage accounting, letting you assign costs to specific clients, departments, and content matter. You can also craft special handling and standard service fees to facilitate client chargebacks.Larger firms with sufficient volume for KBS CenterMail and MailOne software will appreciate the integrated certified mail application and delivery notification.
KBS postage meters have the flexibility, speed and durability to securely handle the wide range of letters and packages, from standard number tens to thick court and case documents and packages.
KBSs legal services customers use our products to improve processing for a variety of mailings, including:
- Court filings
- Case evidence packages
- Confidential client correspondence
- Marketing, promotions and general customer communications
From small boutique firms to large legal businesses with multiple offices, KBS has an equipment combination that will meet your mailing needs.
- Ability to handle a wide variety of mail piece sizes and shapes
- Automatic feeding and tip-to-tip envelope sealing for mail piece security and patient privacy
- Logging and reporting down to individual mail pieces
- Comprehensive departmental accounting
- Integrated support of certified mail tracking
- Shape-based pricing support (CenterMail postage meter)