KBS postage meters, inserters, and mailing software can help small businesses save precious time improve productivity, and enhance their brand image. By way of KBS360s nationwide dealer network, youll share personal community affinity with a local dealers, giving you a valuable personal connection for sales, service and business equipment advice.
Automating your mail processing may benefit you, whether you have a rented office, commercial campus, home-based business, retail brick & mortar store or storefront, or even run an online (ecommerce) business.
Lets remind ourselves what office life is like without a postage meter.
Most small businesses are stressful environments, with owners and employees wearing multiple hats. You have to be a multitasking wizard to make it! Because of the small number of workers, its like a family where everyone has a personal stake in the ventures success or failure. This adds to the pressure.
In conditions like that, who has time to go to the post office to buy stamps, or apply them one by one to each mailing piece?
Thats where a digital postage machine comes in to save the day. For a surprisingly low cost, you can download postage electronically so you never have to buy stamps. You wont have to taste any more yucky stamp adhesive. And youll gain great efficiencies from the speedy processing of your mail.
Our small business customers use KBS products to improve processing for a variety of mailings, including:
- Billing statements & invoices
- Appointment reminders
- Direct mail marketing & promotions
- Catalog mailing
- News, information and entertainment publications, newsletters & magazines
- Postcards and greeting cards
- Member updates
Who Needs It
If your business mails more than 5 letters per day, you can appreciate the benefits of leasing or renting an KBS postage meter. Here are many of the kinds of business that use KBS Mailing Solutions postage meters, folder-inserters, envelope openers, and address printers.
- Animals (pet sales, pet food, veterinarians)
- Automotive (used & new car sales, auto repair, restoration)
- Clothing & apparel (commercial, consumer)
- Construction, contractors (commercial, residential)
- Crafts (arts & crafts, furniture, jewelry)
- Education (specialized skill instruction, private schools, trades & vocational training, tutoring, daycare)
- Entertainment & recreation (amusements, booking & talent agencies, sports centers & athletic clubs, music venues, music performers, art,
museums, casinos, country clubs)
- Food & dining (restaurants, catering, food service, groceries, regional & ethnic food, pubs & bars)
- Healthcare (child and youth services, substance abuse, alternative medicine, therapeutic & rehabilitation centers, in-home care)
- Home services (roofing, repair, windows, landscaping, restoration, remodling)
- Information technology services (computers, networks, software, hardware, security, audio/video, communication, cell phones, mobile devices)
- Labor (human resources, recruitment & employment agencies)
- Manufacturing (food ingedients, food supplements, industrial, machine shops)
- Personal care (barbers, stylists, salons, spas)
- Print media (catalogs, magazines, advertising circulars, greeting cards)
- Professional business services (financial, advertising & marketing, sales, tax preparation, accounting, technical consulting, management consulting)
- Science & research (research labs, technology centers, research & study services)
- Transportation (charter bus & aircraft, couriers, limousine, taxi, delivery, shipping, packing, trucking)
- Travel & lodging (hotels, resorts, inns, vacation planning, parks)
- Wholesale goods & distribution (gifts, clothing, appliances, electronics, crafts, home goods, food, energy)